How we collect your personal data
Your personal data may be collected by us in a number of ways, including:
• through our provision of services to you, your employer or the organisation you represent;
• during the course of dealings with you for or on behalf of a client;
• when you provide information to us by filling in forms on this web site;
• when you contact us, for example, to enquire about our services or to apply for a job;
• when you sign up to our mailing list; and
• when we collect your personal data from our clients, consultants, suppliers and other advisers.
The type of personal data that we may collect
The categories of your personal data that we may collect includes the following:
• Contact details (including names, postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers);
• Professional information such as job titles, previous roles, and professional experience and qualifications;
• Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and web logs.
Use of personal information
We process personal information about you for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you as permitted under applicable law;
• To improve the content and methods of delivery of our website;
• To maintain and develop our relationship with you;
• To carry out services we have agreed to provide to you;
• To allow you to use or access secure areas of our website;
• To comply with legal and professional obligations; and
• To disclose your information as set out below.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. When we collect contact information from you we may add your details to our contacts database and to our mailing lists. You can exercise the right to be omitted from our mailing lists at any time by sending us an email to
What cookies do we use?
The only cookies in use on our site are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use.
Third Party websites
Consent to Cookies
If you continue to use our website we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from our website. However, if you would prefer to change your cookie settings, you can do so at any time.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies unless you change your internet browser settings. If you wish to restrict, block or delete the cookies which are set by any of our websites, you can generally do this through your browser settings.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Transfer and use of your personal information
We do not sell on or rent out the information collected via our website, or otherwise provided to us.
We may disclose your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
• We are under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so (for example, in order to comply with anti-money laundering requirements);
• You have consented to us sharing your information in this way;
2030 Architects, and some of the third parties with whom we share information, may be located outside your country or the country from which the data is provided. Those countries to which your data may be transferred may not have well developed data protection legislation. However, for the processing of your data we will at all times ensure a data protection level equal to the one in the European Economic Area.
Using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; any transmission is at your own risk.
It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on any website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from our website will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. For your own protection, you should use virus-checking software when using our website.
Access to, updating and correcting your information
The privacy laws of some countries give individuals the right to access and amend their personal information. If you would like to request a copy of your information or would like to change the information we hold about you, please contact us.
You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.